During parties and celebrations, wine is the most awaited drink by most people even though they take it for excitement and celebration purposes, not knowing with the recent scientific researches drinking wine have many benefits to your general health. Below are brief health benefits that wine consumers should know.
1. Taking wine to prevent the risk of heart attack. Out of research, it has been proven that people who moderately take wine have fewer chances of heart attack compared to non drinkers. Therefore it is advisable to consume a little wine mostly after a meal to lower the risks of heart attack.
2. Wine reduces the chances of heart disease. When you consume wine you take in chemicals such as tannins and procyanidins the substances are known to protect heart diseases hence making wine takers safer than non drinkers in regard to heart diseases.
3. Promotes longevity. After research, it was proved that moderate wine drinkers have higher chances to live longer by over thirty percent, compared to people who drink spirits and beer. As everybody would like to live longer on earth, it would be my advice to be consuming wine moderately rather than beer and spirits.
4. Wine drinking promotes your mental health. By taking wine, you unknowingly consume synthetic antioxidants that open your blood vessels correctly hence proper blood circulation. The proper flow of blood in the body makes the heart healthy and also increase the supply of blood in the brain thus maintaining the good health of your brain.
5. Wine consumption reduces cholesterol in the body. Antioxidants that are found in red wine is believed to remove bad cholesterol in a human body, the removal of cholesterol in the body improves the health of the blood arteries hence proper blood flow in the body and thus reducing risks of a blood clot.
Despite the many health benefits of drinking wine, it is also highly advisable to consume a moderate amount of wine as excessive wine consumption can bring more harm than good. Some even say it’s a good sunburn around eyes treatment.